Medicine Hat, AB
Peak Medical Group provides a variety of services including: pulmonary function laboratory, sleep apnea testing, specialty consultations including Respirology, Allergy and home oxygen. We have several locations across Alberta.
Peak medical group is currently seeking a versatile, flexible, and driven Registered Respiratory Therapist to provide quality customer service and care.
This role is primarily based in our Pulmonary Function Lab and sleep clinic in our Medicine Hat location. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for testing, as well as the education of clients with a wide range of respiratory disorders. The role frequently requires close communication with the Respirologists based out of various locations, the administrative staff and the Clinical Operations Manager.
Please Note: This position is part-time
- Calibration of pulmonary function machines
- Quality testing including coaching and appropriate charting/documentation
- The ability and knowledge to respond to critical values
- Provide education and inhaler techniques when necessary
- Responsible to help create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Entry of patient vitals, chart notes and other medical information as applicable into Telus Health EMR
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Respiratory Therapy is required
- Current CSRT and CARTA registrations are required
- Current Basic Rescuer CPR and First Aid Training is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask
- Ability to travel to various locations
- Must have a valid drivers license and access to a personal, reliable vehicle for business use
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs unassisted
Please take a look at our Website : www.peakpulmonary.com
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Peak Medical Group provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking park in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.