Peak Medical is looking for a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to add to our busy practice.
As a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy specialist:
- You are responsible for a continuum of services providing care to patients with neuromuscular, orthopedic and other physically-related disorders requiring mobility training, strengthening, specialized manual therapy and neuromuscular re-education.
- Will plan, prepare and design treatment programs to improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients
- Will assume personal accountability for organizational mission and core values including the identification of goals and evaluation of progress
Minimum educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy required with 5 years orthopedic experience in private practice
- Pelvic Floor pilates certification a must
- Levels I and II Pelvic Floor education required
- Minimum Level III Manual Therapy education required
Minimum Experience requirements
- 2 years minimum experience in private practice environment treating general musculoskeletal injuries/conditions and pelvic health issues
- Significant experience treating complex conditions, pelvic pain, peri-natal and male population
- Acupuncture, dry needling or Gunn IMS certification a desired asset
- Kinesio taping experience or certification a desired asset
- Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
The preferred candidate
- Must be willing to travel between clinical sites throughout Calgary in a timely manner as assigned; reliable transportation required
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including special events and demonstrations outside of typical office hours
- Must be willing and able to work with marketing team for the promotion of physiotherapy services and events
- Must have the ability to maintain established clinical productivity standards, good communication skills, computer skills and customer service skills
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.